Learning from Life One Story at a Time

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 9

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.



I am blessed in life to be surrounded by an amazing support team. I have more than a handful of people that I can call to help me through any type of difficult situation. I have cousins, a sister and girlfriends I can call when my heart is broken or my week is stressful. I have guy friends who are always available when a night goes bad or when I need a distraction and a laugh.

But there's one person who has always been willing to help in EVERY situation. He has been there to cover a bad debt. He has been there to shovel a sidewalk. He has been there to hang a shelf. He has been there to talk about broken hearts. He has been there to put a band aid on my knee. He has been there to help me buy a car. He has been there to help me by a house. He has been there to help me through college. He has been there to encourage me to learn from my own decisions. Thanks, Papa, for always being there.
I love you!
lovemaura

P.S. My Mama totally fits in this category too, but her post is a few days down the road! <3

No comments: