A few days ago, my friends Ryan and Symm brought this amazing web-page to my attention: Back to the Future Photo Project
I love this idea so much that it is going to be my summer break photo project! I can't wait to get all my friends to relive their childhood, one photo at a time. If you have a photo from when you were a kid that you want to reenact, let me know.
Until I get different subjects to shoot, I will just have to use my photos. This will be the first one.

My poor sister is going to get really annoyed with me by the end of this! I wonder if she'll be down to pose for the bathtub baby photos?
lovemaura
1 comment:
I think we can totally do the photo redo. I've got a pair of shoes pretty darn close to the ones in the photo of me. First pick a picture you want to re-make, and then lets go from there.
Post a Comment