Learning from Life One Story at a Time

Friday, February 18, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 14

Day 14 - A picture of someone you couldn't imagine your life without.





Have you met my cousin Jess? If you haven't, you should fix that. I happen to be lucky enough to also have her as my best friend. She is one of the most hilarious and wonderful people I have ever known. She's always up for an adventure, but she's also down to lay on the couch and watch a movie. She'll let me give her a make over and pose for stupid pictures with me. She'll curl my hair or paint my nails while I'm crying about all my silly life drama. She'll rush to the vet emergency room in the middle of the night when my cat tries to commit suicide. She'll sing harmonies to my melodies and help keep me in tune. She'll decorate my car for my birthday and bake me a cake. Let's just say that if you have Jess on your team, you're lucky!
I love you JPhi! My life is better with you in it. Thank you for being home base.
lovemaura

No comments: