Learning from Life One Story at a Time

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 13

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.

I think that it is unfair to ask me to pick one favorite when it comes to musicians. I refuse to do it. So here are four that make the list. I love them all and listen to them on repeat for many different reasons.


Ozomatli! Latin rhythm masters and social activist extraordinares!
Love shaking it to their rhythms and inspired by the music they are
spreading around the world.




Bad Religion! Really, the band that shaped who I am today.
Love their energy, their wisdom
and their ability to keep a rowdy crowd happy.




K-os! Serious positive vibe hip-hop.
Love his message, love how he flows, love singing along,
love dancing to his beats!




Regina Spektor! I have mad love for her piano and her voice.
I wish I could write songs like she does. I'll just have to settle
for playing them!

lovemaura

No comments: