I think I'm a day behind on this challenge, but I don't much care! As long as I get everything posted, I'm not worried. Plus, I had to think about this one for awhile because I find that my life is often impacted by the things going on around me. I like it to be that way. Maybe these changes happen because I intentionally keep my heart open.
Have you ever met someone and for whatever reason, you just click with them? I call this a friend crush. It's like love at first sight, but it's not romantic love. It's "mad love." This has happened to me twice recently, and it has made a definite impact on my life.

Meet Kira and Meredith. These are two ladies I can get behind! ;) They both have beautiful hearts. They are passionate about the changes they want to see in this world. They give more to their community than is asked of them and they genuinely love people. They are hilarious and vulgar. They are super kind but take no shit. They are strong women with compassion for the world around them. They are blunt and honest. They speak up for what they believe in. They are my colleagues and my confidants. And even though the three of us are very different peas, we definitely live in the same pod.
The impact Kira and Meredith have on my life is endless because of how they support me in my day-to-day. I am lucky to get to work with women like them.
lovemaura
No comments:
Post a Comment