Don't really love television all that much, but I still watch too much of it. If I have to decide which show is my favorite, there is a tie. Both of these shows I didn't watch when they originally aired.

1. Here's a show that I REALLY wish was aired in the United States. It is brillient. If you haven't watched it, do! Simon Pegg and Jessice Hynes, thank you for giving us "Spaced!"

2. My second choice for favorite is definitely "Twin Peaks." This photo is not of the entire cast because there are too many people! The character development in this show is part of what makes it perfect. Never before have I been so scared or so addicted. This series is truly complex and magnificent. I just wish we could have some resolution.
lovemaura
2 comments:
My favorite episode is the air battle over the oregano. Hilarious!
Seriously the funniest episode of television ever!
Post a Comment