Learning from Life One Story at a Time

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 2

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.



Alright guys, the challenge today was in no way a challenge! There is no contest when it comes to who I've been the closest with the longest. That would be my sister, Micaela. Now there's a lady I can proudly stand behind. We've been through it all over the years, and I'm a better person because of her! Who else has always been there to hold me accountable with a tiny little lobster hammer? Don't be jealous. We're not exclusive. She'll clobber you with the hammer as well!

A limerick for my sister...
I stole your toys and often your clothes.
How you put up with me, only God knows.
But you have always been there,
Showing me how much you care.
Dear sister, love from my heart flows.
lovemaura