
This post was a little hard for me today. As much as my life is blessed because I have never gone without, I am not attached to my material wealth. Yes, I have surrounded my self with nice things, but I don't really "treasure" my material possessions. Instead I treasure my relationships. However, since I decided to accept this photo challenge, I had to come up with something.
So, I though long and hard about it, eyes wandering around my living room wondering what was worthy of the title "most treasured." My eyes searched and searched until they landed on the biggest object in the room. It is an object that does not belong to me. It is my parents, but since it is sitting in my living room, I'm going to declare it mine for the purpose of this blog.
This piano has been my saving grace lately. After a long day, I can sit down at the keys and let everything out. I am grateful for this form of expression. I cry on these keys, yell at these keys, get frustrated with these keys, and then sing them a sweet song. Making music is therapeutic.
lovemaura
No comments:
Post a Comment