Learning from Life One Story at a Time

Monday, February 14, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 10

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.

I can honestly say that I don't have a list of messed up things I have done with one specific person. I much prefer to live on the straight and narrow. So for this blog, I'm posting photos of three of my favorite boys in the world. Jeff and Shane I've known since before pre-school, and it seems like I've known Nick that long. Sometimes I forget I only met him 8 years ago.

Me and Jeff - Probably taken in 1999. I just had to post an old one to prove I've known him for that long!


Nick and I playing croquet in the rain at City Park


No idea what Shane and I are doing. Make up your own caption for this one!


These three boys keep me on my toes and they are always down for my interesting adventures. I have experienced some of the wildest nights of my life hanging out with them. If you get the chance to know them the way I do, take it. They are truly fun, truly crazy, truly hilarious, truly awesome, truly genuine, and truly my favorites.
lovemaura

No comments: