Learning from Life One Story at a Time

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 5

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.



Today has officially been the first challenge of this project! It is impossible to find a picture of my favorite memory. Asking me to pick a favorite out of a life time of laughter and entertainment is unfair. So, I decided to post a picture that represents my most favorite memories!

I am never happier than when I am hanging out with my girl friends (and family). I am surrounded by beautiful, hilarious, intelligent, confident, supportive, talented, caring, successful women. They make my life enjoyable and manageable. This picture is one night out of many I have experienced that ended with a huge smile on my face. Ladies, if you're not in this picture, I'm still talking about you!

Thank you for all the love, support, and laughs you have given me over the years! I love you!
lovemaura

No comments: