Learning from Life One Story at a Time

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Second Photo Challenge!

Yep! I'm going to do it again. I really liked having an outline to follow for a regular blog. Taking photos and writing are two things that I love to do, but I shelve them when life gets too busy. This type of challenge gives me something to think and write about even when my head isn't in the game. It literally challenges me to keep up with something I love!

So after Jessabee and I finished the last 30 day photo challenge, we decided that we should do it again, but this time with our own content. I have come to terms with the fact that this is going to take me more than 30 day to complete. I'm totally okay with that. Follow along or don't. Either way, I'll keep on posting. Steal our ideas if you want. We'd be flattered.

1. A picture of you that is embarrassing.
2. A picture of your favorite building.
3. A picture of where you work.
4. A picture of a trip you took.
5. A picture you took while driving.
6. A picture you took indoors.
7. A picture you took outdoors.
8. A picture of someone you lost touch with.
9. A picture that makes you nervous.
10. A picture of something that was created by you.
11. A picture of a stranger. Why did you photograph this person?
12. A picture of something red.
13. A picture of an animal.
14. A picture of you in costume.
15. A picture of a co-worker or friend.
16. A picture of something you've never seen before.
17. A picture of you that would surprise most people.
18. A picture that evokes strong emotion from you.
19. A picture of something purple.
20. A picture of your personal sanctuary, or the place you go to clear your head.
21. A picture of your favorite restaurant.
22. A picture of your shame lust.
23. A picture taken at sunrise.
24. A picture taken at sunset.
25. A picture of someone you will NEVER lose touch with.
26. A picture that brings back your strongest childhood memory.
27. A picture of something old.
28. A picture of something new.
29. A picture of something that moves too fast.
30. A picture of something that moves too slow.


lovemaura

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love the new ideas, Maura [and Jess]! Once I finish up the initial challenge I'm stealing them for sure. :-)