Learning from Life One Story at a Time

Monday, March 21, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 29

Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.

I just spent over an hour going through old photos and it brought a bigger smile to my face than I can measure. I landed on these two images and I realized that they made me smile not because of the pictures, but because of the beautiful ladies that are in the photos with me.

You all know that I can go on and on about how important my friends are to me. Fortunately, for the sake of this blog, I don't really care if you think it gets old, especially since I have two ladies that I haven't mentioned yet and to leave them out would be a tragedy.

Before


Meet Naomi and Steph. They are uniquely different from everyone else I know, but somehow they are so much like me! I can go to them for partying, hugs and healing (physical and mental). They have never judged me or my silly choices. Neither one of them are afraid of life. Instead, they dive in head first and remind me that it's okay to jump. They both possess a divine nature that makes them old souls with young hearts, and I admire their ability to flourish even through life's hardest moments. I am so lucky to have ladies like this holding my net because they help cushion my fall and keep me laughing on the way back up.

After


And when we look like this the day after the party, they're not afraid to strap on some shoes and head to brunch!
lovemaura

No comments: