
If you have spent any time reading my last blog posts, you would realize that my list of things important to me is comprised of the people in my life. For a challenge, I wanted to come up with a physical thing that is important to me. This made me realize that I really don't hang on to many things. I'm not a pack rat, in fact, I'm the exact opposite. If I'm not using something, I get rid of it as soon as possible because I don't want it to clutter up my space. However, I do have one art installation that has started to become a collection of trinkets I would normally never keep. It's an altar of sorts. It is composed of objects that somehow or another represent prayers I offer up regularly. I won't get into detail about what each object in this photo represents because some of it is personal. Just know that every little detail means something that is either important to me now or was important to me once.
lovemaura
No comments:
Post a Comment