Learning from Life One Story at a Time

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 24

Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.



I realize I have very little control over what happens in my life. I tell myself often to stop trying to change things when I know that I can't. But still, a girl can dream, right?! My biggest dream is that I would be able to change the amount of debt I have accumulated. Between my student loans, my credit card, my car, and my house, I owe more than I think I can ever pay off. Every month I break my bank paying bills and it makes a miniscule dent in the overall balance. That sucks. Oh well, I'm glad for the things I have and I wouldn't give them back to get rid of the debt. So I guess that's that!
lovemaura

No comments: