Alright, I'm totally losing steam with the last five days of this challenge. Maybe it's because I don't want it to end. Who knows really. At least I finally found time to post blog #25 after hours of doctors' appointments and grading finals. Hopefully I'll eventually figure out what's wrong with my head and that will make me smart enough to stop assigning essays that are due hours before my final grades are supposed to be posted.
So here's what yesterday looked like. It was fairly boring, so don't expect too much.

After school, I had an eye appointment. I ordered two pairs of super cute glasses and then got my pupils dilated. I was singing "The Shape of Things to Come" the entire time. What? You thought I would have dilated pupils and not think of some of my favorite emcess?
Of course the hip hop video in my head, which was probably inspired by my numb eyeballs and lack of focus, could not be complete without some rad shades. I rocked these until the sun went down.

Then I spent the rest of my evening grading papers. Don't be jealous. Good news, it looks like very few students will be failing my class this quarter.
Yay kids! Work Hard; Get smart!

AND ON A TOTALLY DIFFERENT NOTE:
It's my girl Kristine West's birthday today. Happy birthday, Mama! The world is lovelier, funnier, smarter, happier, and luckier with you in it.
And because I gotta give mad love to Christopher Wallace... R.I.P. BIG
lovemaura
No comments:
Post a Comment