Learning from Life One Story at a Time

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

In My Sanctuary...

Sometimes you just need a place to go. A place where nothing can bother you. A place that is exactly how you want it to be. A place where you can clear your head. A place where you can make bubble beards!

My sanctuary is definitely my bathtub! I can sit here for hours watching movies, listening to music, reading, meditating or just napping. It's mostly just nice to have a place where my brain is trained to relax and let go everytime I'm there.

(I'm not NOT watching Harry Potter while in the bathtub!)

So, if you ever need to take a bubble bath, my place is available. Don't take this the wrong way. I don't want to take a bath with you, I just want you to be able to enjoy the peace and tranquility that I do!
lovemaura

P.S. I kinda like this Sanctuary song. I'd listen to it while relaxing in my sanctuary for sure. I wouldn't watch the video though...

No comments: