Learning from Life One Story at a Time

Friday, September 23, 2011

About Maura (according to Matt)

Unless you are an evaluating administrator or one of my students, the chances are slim that you have any idea exactly what my classroom is like. That's the nature of teaching. It's just me and my students everyday in class. I have friends and family tell me all the time, "I want to see what Teacher Maura is like." Unfortunately, you may never really know. The best chance you get of finding out would be to ask one of my students. So, since it's your lucky day, Matt wrote a little note to tell you what Teacher Maura really is all about.


If you're curious, here was the journal writing prompt for that day. He may be a little off point! He's lucky I grade journals based on if the writing was done or not!


lovemaura (or should I say, lovematt?)

No comments: