Learning from Life One Story at a Time

Friday, September 16, 2011

A Song for My Funeral

I truly never thought that Unwritten Law would make it into my music challenge. I mean, I guess they were fun to listen to when I was a pre-teen... However, the first time I heard this song I did ask my cousins to remember that I wanted it played at my funeral. I asked them years later and they didn't remember! So, if you're reading this, make a mental note!

I suppose it's a little self-involved to request that a song like this gets played for me after I die. I mean, isn't the funeral for the mourners? But I really do want my loved ones to know that they were part of me in life so I will remain with them in death. (Sorry if you were hoping to get rid of me!)

 
lovemaura

1 comment:

Maura said...

Before I Go - Unwritten Law