Have I ever tried to explain to you what shamelust is? If not, it's time you find out, and since I can't take credit for the coined term, check out this Street Carngage blog for a detailed explanation. It's a pretty entertaining blog entry. You should read it just to see who other people are shamelusting after!
All you need to know for this blog is that a shamelust is a person that you secretly would love to hook up with, but you're completely ashamed to admit it. Lucky for you, despite my embarrassment, I'm going to share mine with you. Feel free to share yours as well. I would love to know who the rest of you are lusting after.
I have to make it very clear that John Stamos is NOT my shamelust. It's Uncle Jesse. Something about his hair and his cheesy, "cool guy" status really works for me. EEK! I still watch episodes of Full House when I find them on TV.
I've always been a sucker for a UPS man. Something about the brown, shorts uniform really works for me. Kevin James in this uniform, YES PLEASE!
So, leave me some comments. Who are you shamelusting after?
lovemaura


No comments:
Post a Comment