Learning from Life One Story at a Time

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Dear Grandma's Plate, I Miss You!

Now that I'm on this eating healthy kick, and I'm 11 lbs down (in 3 weeks) thanks to the Weight Watchers meal plan, I am really starting to miss some of my favorite "junk" foods.

I went out to dinner the other night with some of my most favorite people to my most favorite restaurant. If you're wondering who they are and where I went, I was at La Loma sharing a table with Cheryl, Jess, Caela and Mike. Normally when I go to La Loma, I get something fried, covered in melted cheese, and smothered in the most delicious red chili ever made. Oh how I wanted to order Grandma's Plate with a chili relleno on the side, but instead I got chicken tacos, which were nowhere near as good! But, oh well. Healthy eating is healthy eating and it just needs to be done if I want a better life style!


So La Loma, I still love you, but if I'm not ordering Grandma's Plate or something along those lines, you might not always be my favorite. :(
lovemaura

No comments: