Learning from Life One Story at a Time

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Through the Eyes of My Students

As a photography teacher, I can always use my students' individual blog posts as a gauge for when they are finally comfortable in my classroom. Since I am completely susceptible to being the subject of their photos, images like this always find their way to the public eye.  I don't really mind it, but I do get tired of posing for them after awhile. My lack of enthusiasm starts to become apparent every so often! Fortunately, it's in my teaching philosophy to be light-hearted and let my playfulness shine through while building classroom community. I secretly love that they're not afraid to tease me. It means they're comfortable with me and that's my entire goal. So, laugh at these pictures as much as they did! That's the point, right?!


By Donovan


By Joella


By Marissa


By Jon

Isn't the last one a fantastically shot photo?! J may have a future as a photographer. Let's just hope he gets a more photogenic model...
lovemaura

No comments: