This is a lady that I can laugh with. We have a lot of cultural similarities so we just seem to understand each other. She's a lady that loves to laugh as much as I do, and believe it or not, she is even louder than I am! Whenever I'm around her I'm entertained, and I look forward to seeing her every morning. Monique makes my day brighter because of how real she is. I know that whatever I get from her will always be straight forward and it will always come from a place of caring. Now how can you not love a lady like that?!
This photo was taken during the Discovery ropes course field trip. Monique showed me this day that she is brave. As much as ropes course is a challenge for our students, it is a challenge for us as well. Monique, despite her fears, conquered every part of the course because of her ability to try. She proved to me (and I think even herself) that she was willing to take risks, be brave, and step out of her comfort zone!
This photo was taken during a winter retreat with our students in Winter Park. I got to know Monique not just as a colleague on this trip, but also as a friend. I admire her greatly and am thankful she is in my life!
lovemaura
No comments:
Post a Comment