Learning from Life One Story at a Time

Saturday, August 20, 2011

A Song I Used to Love

I spent an unnecessary chunk of my adolescent years in love with Scott Weiland. Enough so that I sought out EVERYTHING he ever sang...ever. I suppose my crush on him has subsided, but that hasn't stopped me from wanting to wrap myself in his beautiful voice. As much as I don't really play his music anymore, I still get chills when I hear him.

Here's a song that I definitely played on repeat a few too many times. I never cared for Limp Bizkit, but I was a definite sucker for the harmonized styling of Mr. Durst and Mr. Weiland. So yeah, I used to love this song and after listening to it today for the first time in many years, I still kinda like it. Well, I at least like the harmonies; the rest of it mostly blows.



lovemaura

1 comment:

Maura said...

Limp Bizkit - Hold On