Learning from Life One Story at a Time

Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Song that Describes Me

There are a few too many songs that describe me in one way or another.
I thought about posting Bouncing Souls' "Hopeless Romantic", but that wasn't quite right. I also thought about Res' "Sittin' Back" because Audrey once told me it made her think of me. But I realized that what really describes me the most is my appreciation of all these songs I have gotten to choose from to complete this music challenge. And you know what, I want to say "Thank You" to music in the exact same way that The Descendents do. So here's a song that describes me because it is how I feel about music!



"I just want to say, thank you for playing the way you play."

ADDENDUM!!!

Heard this song in the car today and realized that it is a perfect depiction of how I see myself...



"Me, I'm a Creator
Thrill is to make it up
The rules I break got me a place
Up on the radar
Me, I'm a Taker
Know what the stakes are
Can't roll it back, it's understood
Got to play our cards "


lovemaura

No comments: