Learning from Life One Story at a Time

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Creator of Myself

I don't really think of myself as a creator. I understand that I have worked many things in to existence, but to call myself a creator would be to falsify the person I feel like I am. I am a nurturer and an encourager, and I think that I'm pretty damn good at that! So for this photo challenge, a picture of something you created, I decided to post a picture of myself (okay, 4 pictures of myself).



I feel like the one thing I have actually taken a lot of time and care to create is Maura Bryn. I've tediously worked almost 30 years to be who I am today, and as much as I have luckily had more outside influence and help than I could ever ask for, Maura Bryn is a direct reflection of how I took those outside factors and shaped them to be me. I am proud to be self-made, and I am proud of the perfectly flawed job I have done.
lovemaura

No comments: