Learning from Life One Story at a Time

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Favorite Song

I can't imagine that picking a favorite song is an easy decision for anyone to make. Music is so sweet and serves so many purposes that it's REALLY hard to have one favorite. At first I thought about posting a favorite song to listen to when I want to dance, a favorite song for when I want to sing, a favorite song that I love to perform, a favorite song for when I drive, etc, but I realized that would take me weeks to finish.

Instead, I'm going with old faithful. If you know anything about me, it should be glaringly obvious why I picked this song. For anyone who still has to ask, it's simple. We really do live in a WONDERFUL WORLD! It may be hard at times to remember this, but there is no question in my mind that this place carries more beauty than anything else.
lovemaura

No comments: