Learning from Life One Story at a Time

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Schoolin' the Teacher

Everyday, without fail, I learn  something from my students. Some of the lessons are advisory, some are unexpected, some are unwarranted,some are valuable, some are nonsensical. Every once in awhile one comes along that I'm super exited about!

My students are smarter (or maybe just more informed) than I am when it comes to technology and I don't mind it at all! In fact, I find it kind of humorous when I'm trying to teach using technology and they end up taking over the lesson for me.

Today Xavier showed me the easiest way to make up photo blogs. He put the free Blogger app and Photoshop app on his phone and did three make-up blogs in 20 minutes, all without getting off his iPhone (RIP Steve Jobs). Why didn't I think of that?!

Here's my first test photo so I can see what his process is like. It Isn't difficult at all! In fact, I kind of enjoy it. Expect more blogs to come from this direction!


lovemaura

No comments: