You want to know an amazing way to spend a Sunday? Let me tell ya!
First, pack up a good friend and drive to North Table Mountain in Golden.
Then, walk up a super steep hill and wander around on the mesa.
This is Ryan's contemplative face. I'm not sure what was going through his head, but this is what was going through mine...
Regina Spektor - Little Boxes
These are rocks. There were lots of them!
Once you're done hiking, sitting, and looking over the city, get out your Yelp app and find a delicious Thai restaurant where you can eat lunch. Order drunken noodles. If you want them to be spicy enough, ask for an 8 or 9 on the hot scale!
When lunch is over, find the second largest brewery in Golden, order a couple home brewed beers, and borrow a cribbage board and a deck of cards.
Ryan took to the game quickly (or else I'm an amazing teacher)!
At this point, I started thinking that Ryan might be a cribbage shark. If you know the game, add up the points in his hand and his crib. RIDICULOUS!! I stood very little chance of winning after this deal! I made an honest come back, but I still lost though...
When you're done, wander back to the truck through the streets of Golden and be thankful that you didn't drive since the three beers you had left you with a buzz!
lovemaura




No comments:
Post a Comment