I have a billion stories already, and very little time to write them all. Here's a quick thought about my amazing students so far!
My students got the chance to interview me. I could go on about the academic importance of asking questions and blah, blah, blah about building community, but I won't. The important part of the story here is two questions that I am still thinking about.
1. Ms. Huebl, if you believe in God, and you believe in Heaven, and if you believe that when you die you are going to Heaven, what do you think is the first thing God will tell you?
2. Ms. Huebl, what do you think makes you different from everybody else?
I have given both students answers to these questions, but I can't stop coming up with better responses. What great questions! My students are amazing.
After they got the chance to ask questions, they had to write what they thought about asking questions and gaining more understanding about the subject. Since I was the subject of this interview, I asked them, "Do you think you understand what kind of person Ms. Huebl is?"
Responses:
1. I think Ms. Huebl is the type of person who would bet $1000 on a bum fight in Vegas. (Did he mean that he thinks I'm impulsive?)
2. I'm pretty sure that Ms. Huebl is the kind of person who hopes that God will like the color of her nail polish. I'm a little lost about what this one says about me. Any thoughts?
lovemaura
2 comments:
I don't know about your fingernail polish, but your toenails are heavenly...and God loves that.
xox
To me, it means the little things are precious to you and you hope that they are to God too...
Post a Comment