I had orientation today. I was so nervous last night that I couldn't sleep and it was almost paralyzing. Well, I managed to get up and I made it all the way to Northglenn. I got to meet my co-teacher for the literacy class and she is fantastic. And, I got to meet the other UCD contract teacher this year. I have a feeling she is going to be my savior throughout the year. She helped me set up my classroom. I got all of the books on book shelves. Again, I thank you all a billion times over for donating to my library. It looks incredible in the class and my students are going to truly benefit.
So, that nervousness that was making me want to quit this job before I ever started is a whole new kind of nervousness now. It's exciting!
I can't wait to meet my students!
lovemaura
1 comment:
I proud of you MB!
Loving your committment and your heart completely, friend!
xox
Post a Comment